Friday, May 22, 2009

Tibet here I come!

I've decided to take a break from Writing and make a trip to tibet and the himalaya's in the hope of finding some inspiration for a couple of new songs I'm working on :D So I'll be posting some new material soon and some very interesting songs as well next month but for now I leave you with this beautiful quote I happened upon....

“"When I was a child, ladies and gentleman, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was the hero in the movie. So every dream I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times...I learned very early in life that: "Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bed -- without a song." So I keep singing my song."” - Elvis Presley

5 comments:

Megan said...

I just took the time to read your blog in it's entirety- your songs are beautiful, I enjoyed them and look forward to more in the future! Stop in on my blog from time to time and let me know you're reading :)

Claire Nouveau said...

how refreshing. i loved reading your work. it's really quite lovely. thanks for stopping by...i'll be sure to return the favor now

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment, sweet of you! love the writing, keep it up :)

MURPHY said...

Your life must be full of adventure--AND your musical tastes are awesome. I might just have to read the rest of this blog! =3

Dixie Martin said...

I hope your trip to Tibet was a fulfulling one. Thank you for following my blog :]

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local