Monday, May 11, 2009

Love is like an insect


Now I believe,
In the Japanese,
Way of thinking.
Oh they believe,
Love is like an insect.
The girl in front,
Dont you look at me like that.

I know it sounds weird,
It doesnt make sense to you.
But dig a little deeper,
Think outside the box,
Trust me, you'll see it in the way I do.

Look at all the bugs around you and me,
There must be hundreds and hundreds,
Just in this vicinity....
,
So pay close attention,
All they want is your devotion,
They may call to you,
From morning to evening,
They may offer you,
Fresh Flowers from spring.

Dont be fooled by them,
and they're wreckless "I love you's".
When you have a love,
Thats greater than all their longing.

Like a firefly's silent passion,
Thats gives its body a reason to burn
and light up the dark,
Such is my love for you.
Such is my love for you.

Like a dragonfly's brave resilience,
I'm quietly confident,
That if I hold my ground
and don't break my silence,
You will see my love for you,
You will see my love for you. 

This is just a random blurb, I had the pleasure of reading a really cool japanese haiku recently and I thought it would make an interesting song just to fill in the gaps inbetween a show :D Its not your usual subject or anything commerical but at the heart of this song, there's a very sweet message.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hadsay said...

Wow thats one of the most original songs i've ever read.

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local