Monday, May 11, 2009

Behind you


You look ahead,
and I look back,
On everything.
Bring back the past,
As I'am afraid of what,
The future will bring.

How could we stray?
How could all our love fade away?
You thought I left,
When I was really there to stay.

Behind you,
I was standing behind you.
Behind you,
I was hidden from plain view.
Behind you,
Where your eyes cannot see.
I waited for you to turn to me.

Now you're with him,
This is punishment for all my sins,
I should've dealt all my cards,
The lord knows that loosing you,
would make me try to win.
I need to win you back again.

Who says its complicated?
You're either loved or you're hated.
I vote you try a change,
I hope you'll see i've changed.
Maybe this time you'll see, I was...


Behind you,
Standing behind you.
Behind you,
Hidden from plain view.
Behind you,
Where your eyes cannot see.
I was waiting for you to turn to me.
I'm waiting for you to turn to me
I'll be waiting for you to turn to me.

No comments:

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local