Friday, November 7, 2014

Pages of a book

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."

-Emery Allen

I wonder if there will be a morning when you’ll wake up missing me. That some incident in your life would have finally taught you the value of my worth. And you will feel a surge of longing, when you remember how I was good to you.
When this day comes I hope you you will look for me. I hope you will look with the kind of conviction I’d always hope for, but never had from you. Because I want to be found. And I hope it will be you - who finds me."

-Lang Leav

"A gentle reminder that your heart is a
muscle and so should be exercised regularly,
love often and love deeply." 

-Beau Taplin

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged of people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do." 

-Unknown.

 

I got a book from a friend, a belated birthday gift to help inspire me to write again. These are some of the quotes that I found beautiful, that I wanted to share with you guys.


 

No comments:

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local