Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Evolution



Honey, You and me
We’re a different sort of breed
Somewhere in between
Love and friendship
I got your back when you need it
All your troubles will be defeated
We’re a new kinda romantic
I’m the butler to your toast
The one who loves you most
The Ugly truth
That you don’t want to hear
I’m Turk and you are JD
I’m the man and you’re the lady
To some we might be shady
But there’s no denying our chemistry
You’ll always be my first priority
You’ll always be my first priority
Honey, you and me
We’re a different sort of breed
We’ve evolved from the rest
into our own
I need you and you need me
But we’re perfectly content
When we’re alone
I'm George and you are Sandra
You’re the monkey and I’m the panda
The most unexpected paring in the world
And  I wouldn’t want it to be any other girl
Oh I wouldn’t want it to be any other girl.

No comments:

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local