Monday, September 15, 2014

Couldn't have said it better...



“My sense of abandon has increased. I’ve let go of a lot. I’ve become easier, indifferent to things I was giving too much importance to, some people in my life mainly. I feel like I’ve cleaned a lot of my clutter and unfortunately most of them were people. One thing I can say with a lot of assurance and confidence and something I solidly believe in is - if you lose me in your life, it’s your loss because I’m all about the people I know, I’m all about the relationships I’ve been in. I have given and will always give the people I love the world on a silver platter. So all the people who have forced me to let go of them, I believe it’s their loss and that’s the only thing I will say with arrogance. I will never speak about my career or my personal space or my professional ethos but the one thing I can say with arrogance is that if you lose me you lost a huge amount of something concrete in your life. That being said, I can never lose respect for those who have impacted my life, because I’m not an easy man to befriend so my loyalty will always stand with friends new and those I have lost from a distance.” - George clooney

No comments:

 
Music Music (Songs) - TOP.ORG Music Business Directory - BTS Local